by CRISTINA COLLAZO August 23, 2019 1 min read
1. Start with a breathing exercise before getting out of bed. We highly recommend the Ayurvedic Alternating Nostril Breathing. Click here to learn the technique and benefits!
2. Walk to a mirror, and with some aromatherapy (sage, essential oils, candle, palo santo, incense) look at your pretty natural beauty and repeat a mantra (affirmation) three times, every morning for the rest of the week.
3. Do a 5-10 minutes body stretching to wake up your organs. And once you are done, thank your body for holding and protecting you.
4. Do not use your phone or computer for the first 30 minutes of your morning.
5. Drink a nourishing tea and make yourself a healthy breakfast. It could be as simple as a bowl of fruits.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Leandra Sánchez November 17, 2022 2 min read
by Leandra Sánchez June 15, 2022 1 min read
by Leandra Sánchez March 24, 2022 1 min read
Conserving our flora for spring? GROUNDBREAKING! Here are 5 Puerto Rican endangered flowers you probably didn’t know. Featuring illustrations by Cristina Muñoz Laboy (@florapalcorazon).