Leather Love and Tips
- Apply a weather guard and leather protectant to your bag to prevent stains and spots.
- Take your bag to get professionally cleaned once a year to help preserve it’s natural glow and extend the life of your bag.
- Gently break in the bag by hand to begin the process of softening the leather into a smooth buttery finish.
- Do not attempt to treat stains and spots yourself, take your bag to a leather specialist who will know how to assess the issue while maintaining the integrity of the bag.
- As leather ages, it develops a natural patina which includes scratches, creases and darkening that, as the bag ages gracefully, brings out a unique beauty of the leather that is all your own. Enjoy a lifetime of memories with your timeless leather bag.